We’re just days away from the beginning of the Moravian Women’s Conference! Are you ready?
- Ready for some wonderful inspiring speakers and workshop presenters?
- Ready to hear 400 Moravian women sing the blessing?
- Ready for some delicious food at Sandy Cove?
- Ready for the beautiful views and variety of activities Sandy Cove offers?
- Ready to make new friendships and rekindle old ones?
- Ready for worship that picks you up and sends you out?
- Ready to “Walk in the Light?”
All attendees should have received a detailed email on Monday, June 15, with lots of information they’ll need prior to conference. Questions? Please email the planning committee at email@example.com.
Thank you and we’ll see you at the Cove!
We hope you’ve had a chance to register for the Moravian Women’s Conference, to be held June 25-28, 2015 on the banks of the Chesapeake Bay at Sandy Cove Conference Center! If you are still interested in attending, please email our Registrar, Janice Wilson, at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if any space remains.
Will you be joining us? Please say yes! This little video is a reminder of how beautiful and relaxing our location, Sandy Cove Conference Center, truly is. Combine that with hundreds of Moravian sisters and you have the makings of a spiritual rebirth!
Come to the bay and walk in the light with us!
The Conference Planning Committee recently visited Sandy Cove, the location of the 12th Moravian Women’s Conference, for a planning meeting. While we were there, we thought we’d capture some of the great sights and sounds of Sandy Cove! Enjoy this special preview and then head over to our Registration page to join us June 25-28, 2015!