The 2019 Moravian Women’s Conference will be held June 20-23, 2019 at the Twin City Quarter in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
Registration opens January 6, 2018. Advance registration ends on May 26, 2019.
Ways to Register:
- Online: Click here to register online after January 6, 2018. You can register, select workshops, and pay using a credit card. We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
- Fax: If you are paying with a credit card, you may complete the registration form and fax it to us at (336) 725-1893, though online registration provides a more secure form of payment.
- Mail: Send your completed registration form with payment to: Moravian Women’s Conference c/o Janice Wilson, 9400 Concord Church Rd, Lewisville, NC 27023. You can download a printable registration form here.
The conference registration fee includes:
- 3 nights lodging (Thursday, Friday & Saturday),
- 8 meals (Thursday dinner through Sunday breakfast),
- workshops and general sessions,
- admission to all conference events, and
- conference program and materials.
Conference Fees: (All fees are US Currency)
|Registration Options|| Postmarked
on or before
|Per Person Registration Fee (triple/quad occupancy)||n/a||$TBD|
|Per Person Registration Fee (double occupancy)||n/a||$TBD|
|Commuter (full conference, all meals, NO lodging)||n/a||$TBD|
Refunds, Cancellations, and Substitutions
No refunds are given. Registrations may be transferred to another sister. Substitutions are allowed using the following guidelines: The substituting attendee must provide a letter or email from the person whose place they are taking authorizing the substitution. The substituting attendee should pay the original attendee directly, since payment will have already been made to the Moravian Women’s Conference.
North American Scholarships (Only women in the Northern and Southern Provinces are eligible.)
A limited number of partial scholarships are available for U.S. and Canadian attendees on a first-come, first-serve basis. Scholarships help defray the cost of the conference for those who might not otherwise be able to attend. No more than two scholarships are given per congregation. Scholarship funds apply to the conference registration fee only. Attendees are responsible for their own transportation and miscellaneous expenses.
The applicant’s pastor or the congregation’s Moravian Women/ Women’s Fellowship leader are encouraged to provide a written recommendation with the scholarship application, but this is not strictly required. You may view, download, and print scholarship applications here. Please apply soon, as scholarships will be awarded on a rolling, first-come, first-serve basis. We encourage you to apply for a scholarship prior to registering for conference.
International Travel Stipends – Lib Miller Fund (for international attendees only)
A limited number of travel stipends are available to international attendees through the generosity of the Lib Miller Fund. You may view, download, and print a Word version and a PDF version of the scholarship applications.
Moravian Women’s Conference | email@example.com | (302) 703-9255